Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Arriving at end of the internet

This is my 101th post and the one-year anniversary of starting my blog.  Seems like a good time to press the pause button and give it a (permanent) rest.

I've learned so much and I've really enjoyed trying new crafts and ideas.  This turned out not to be so much of a blog that others read, but a journal for myself and a way of reflecting on projects I've made to give to the people in my life that mean so much to me (that's you, family and friends)  You all have been very tolerant and supportive of my efforts  "Oh good!?  Another knitted thing...Gee, we really needed that whatever it is!?"  So sweet.

The coming year brings challenges (health, jobs/retirement? etc) and joys (that's you,  Baby Baller)  Who knows??  I may post some goodies along the way, but for now, it seems like a good place to stop.

One last project....it's a surprise photo box!  Each flap will hold a photo and it will "pop" open when the lid is lifted.  That's a good metaphor for the coming year.  SURPRISE!  You never know what will pop up at you.  :-)









3 comments:

  1. I will miss the blog posts!! It's been fun to follow along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too...I'll miss checking in to see what you've been up to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh :(
    so therapeutic like a new fangled journal. will miss it
    but the door's always open

    ReplyDelete