Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Liar, Liar Needles on Fire

Okay...so I couldn't wait to start the new project.  Is that really a surprise to anyone?  I'll keep the project purpose a secret for now, but just so you know, I actually have three knitting projects on needles at the present time.

First, I always keep an "on the go" project - something super simple that requires no thought.  I use this for trips or days when I have long stretches of just waiting around.  This project is called a potato chip scarf since it makes it's own curl.

Second, I usually have some BIG project that's on-going.  I chose my current project because I like the lace pattern.  BTW:  I look forward to finishing this in the next week and will post the finished product soon.

Third, I have the new project that gives me a chance to practice or learn a new technique.

1 comment: