Monday, January 2, 2012

Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho...Back to Work I Go!

After a wonderful and long break from work, I get to go back to school tomorrow.  Lesson plans are all set and I'm anxious to see my classes.  I'll need all of my creative teaching powers to get everything finished before the end of the semester, which is coming up too, too quickly!  Immediately after the end of the semester, I'm presenting a session at the state music convention, and a have a couple of wonderful conducting opportunities on the calendar. There's lots to keep me busy - and too busy to be sewing or knitting on a regular basis.  (I'll still have my "go-to" projects!)

This is my intarsia project (which is on-going)  Obviously, it's a Christmas-themed item, but the secret will have to stay with me until it's finished or until Christmas 2012 (which ever comes first)

Lots to learn with this technique. I think it will be very neat when it's finished (and blocked) Until then...shhh!

2 comments: