Thursday, August 9, 2012

This is nuts!

We've been hearing some sort of bumping and scratching on and off at our front door for most of the summer. Each time I opened the door to see what the noise might be, there wasn't anything, or anybody to be found.  It's been a fairly loud noise, so I knew it had to be something more than my imagination.  John blamed it on the cats.  I thought it might be a loose fish tank filter or some such thing that sits by the front door. Today, I caught the culprit with my camera looking out the front window.


Okay, he's kinda cute and all, but this is NOT good.  He's trying to come in and store stuff for winter, I guess.  Squirrels can be pretty destructive, and for all I know, he's made a little home somewhere under the siding or whatever.  ARRGH.  You will not be staying long, Mr. Squirrel!

No comments:

Post a Comment