Wednesday, July 18, 2012

You are My Sunshine

Summer vacation is officially half over (as of July 11), but there's still plenty of time left!  I started my final knitting project - a zig-zag felted purse.  The Lamb's Pride worsted color is called LEMONDROP, but I think it's cheerful like sunshine.  The pattern was a project winner at the jimmy beans wool yarn site and it was free!  I have a couple of adaptations in mind, especially for the handles, but I'm excited to work on it for now.

I really feel the pull of school work calling me.  I have several arrangements of songs that have been buzzing in my head.  It might be time to write them down (before I forget them) and put my crafting aside for a while.

By the way, the Crate and Barrel Throw is NOT finished.  I have to wind some more skeins and just haven't found the motivation to do that.  I think I'm about half-way through the throw.  It's a simple project with chunky wool on big needles.  That makes it move along quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment